Since 1984 David has been developing commercial properties in the Las Vegas market – if you would like to learn more about buying or leasing commercial real estate contact us here.
David Inman has resided in Las Vegas since 1970 and has worked to establish strong community ties as well as creating local and regional relationships.
In 1984 Mr. Inman founded Investment Equity and began his career in commercial real estate development. He has developed 4,000,000+/- square feet in both Las Vegas, Nevada and Phoenix, Arizona which included a wide range of projects such as mixed use commercial development, retail centers, office buildings, industrial parks, apartment complexes and residential subdivisions.
As a commercial developer he worked diligently to develop quality projects in superior locations. He acquired, planned, designed and developed each of the properties to include; working with all governmental agencies, on/off site improvements, shell construction and tenant improvements. Additionally, he oversaw the leasing negotiations and property management of the properties with an affiliated company.
David obtained the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member designation (CCIM), a distinction earned by less than 9% of commercial real estate practitioners worldwide. This certification requires extensive training in financial analysis, market analysis, user decision and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate.
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Board of Directors for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Capital Pacific Holdings (a publicly traded real estate development firm)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Nevada Development Authority
- Past President of Awakenings Center (a non-profit organization established to assist battered and homeless women and children)
SouthPointe, Las Vegas, NV
- Joint Venture between Investment Equity Development and Warburg Pincus.
- 215 Acre mixed use development located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- $100 million total project value (land sale only).
- Sold four 50 acre parcels to: Coast Hotel & Casino, Stations Hotel and Casino, the Berkley Group (5th largest timeshare developer in world) and to a retail/office/multi-family developer.
Palm Canyon, Phoenix, AZ
- Land entitlement and development of 35 acres to consist of 200,000 square feet Retail/Office / Apartment Development located on the interchange of Bell Road and Freeway 101.
- Worked over 2 years with ADOT, FEMA, City of Peoria, City of Glendale and all state and governmental agencies to obtain approval for zoning, entitlement and infrastructure
Mixed Use Development
Zanjero Falls Corporate Oasis, Phoenix, AZ
- An incomparable 20 acres of 315,000 square feet retail/office development
- Over $1 million spent in dramatic waterscapes
- Included is underground secure parking for tenants, close approximant location to Loop 101 Freeway access, the Cardinals Football Stadium, the Coyote Hockey Arena, a 365,000 SF and Arizona Health and Wellness center
The Peaks Corporate Park, Scottsdale, AZ
- 205,000 Square Foot Retail/Class A office development located east of Scottsdale Road on the southeast corner of Pinnacle Peak and Miller Roads.
- Is accented with a waterscape wildlife statue, lush landscaping, and rare underground, secured, climate controlled parking.
- Located in prestigious North Scottsdale
Copper Pointe, Phoenix, AZ
- 110,000 Square Foot Retail/Office development located on the Southwest corner interchange of Val Vista and the San Tan Freeway.
- This project is across from Mercy Banner Hospital and close proximity to San Tan Village Mall
- Sahara Town Center 170,000 sf
- Shoppes on Meadows Lane (outparcel-Meadows Mall) 60,000 sf
- Mercado Del Sol 35,000 sf
- Festival Retail 30,000 sf
- Tech Retail 30,000 sf
- Cheyenne Fairways 10,000 sf
- Marbeya Office Park 100,000 sf
- The Peaks Corporate Park NV 35,000 sf
- Canyon Ridge Business Park 65,000 sf
- Stone Canyon Professional Park 83,000 sf
- Spanish Trail Business Park 76,400 sf
- Southwest Business Park 40,000 sf
- Copper Point Business Park 64,000 sf
- Cheyenne Fairways Business Center 60,000 sf
- Rainbow Corporate Center 65,000 sf
- The Fountains 50,000 sf
- South Rainbow Business Park 44,000 sf
- Fountain View Office Park 36,000 sf
- Festival Office 30,000 sf
- North Buffalo Business Center 20,000 sf
- Highland Industrial Center 400,000 sf
- McCloud Business Center 84,000 sf
- Cameron East & West 82,000 sf
- Lossee Industrial Building 75,000 sf
- Harmon Industrial Park 44,000 sf
- Catalina Shores Apartments I 256 units
- Catalina Shores Apartments II 220 units
- Cypress Cove Apartments 235 Units
- Ritz Cove Estates 65 custom lots
- Pelican Cove Estates 60 custom lots
- Casa Bella Estates 9 custom homes